Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2014

I am my own Northern star

I would just like to say a big thank you to Obie for helping me out so much in my time down South. You my girl ;)

 
Obie & I 
 
 
Today I started hitchhiking from Napa where I had a wonderful night with old and new friends. I met Anna that fateful night, and she kindly offered to take me with her to Santa Rosa. And just like that I was off again! We drove through the beautiful countryside with tons of sheep and those perfectly black and white cows. She even took me past the city quite a few miles to drop me off in a great spot!

 
 
Anna
 
 
Big Steve was the next to pick me up. Was on his way to win it big at the penny slots. 

 
 
Big Steve
 
 
Curtis was soon after.
 
 

Curtis
 
 
Through some more meanderingly whimsical scenery I ended up in a small town where Gina picked me up! 

 
 
Gina
 
 
A true hippie if I ever met one. She was kind enough to drive me over to the far side of the next town where I strung together my next few rides. Now there will be no pics or name telling BECAUSE I learned something today. Basically, Northern California just grows pot. Like really, that's all anyone does up there. Kind of hilarious, and they're big timers too. Making some serious monies. And Eureka!!! No, literally. I ended up in Eureka. I was told this was a tweaker town though, and after meeting a few I was more than convinced. Ready to high tail it out of there I decided to wait for the public bus (a mere $3 to the next town of Arcata), but while I waited I kept my thumb out of course. And a cute little slug bug pulls over with Holly in it! She was on her way to circus camp and gave me some good pointers for my juggling career. 

 
 
Holly
 
 
And that's how I ended up in Arcata. Also, check out my cock. 
 
 
(I know that joke was in bad taste)
 

Stay happy,

Beacon Bell 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment