Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

It's funny how things change

It's really funny sometimes ya' know? I kind of started this thing for my close family to keep up with me. That way they wouldn't always be worrying 'bout me'n'such. But then as this has gone along I've kind of figured out that I enjoy writing it just for myself now. Then there are a few people who actually do read this and, though I didn't start this thing for y'all, I kind of like writing it for y'all too. So thanks to Abbey, Cole, Sonnie, and Anastacia! Appreciate it. I also do kind of just enjoy writing the blog for myself because I'm sure after all this I'll really like  Remembering all the people who've picked me up and all the adventures. It'll be good to look back on. But I just think it's really funny how I started this for some reasons, then threw those reasons out the window, and ended up doing it for other reasons.

 
Anyways, not too much has gone down I suppose. After we camped in the car we drove from Salt Lake City and all the way through Wyoming. That took forever. Then we drove through part of Nebraska to Sterling Colorado where we met up with Dassah. I met Dassah a couple years ago down in Austin. I instantly knew she was super chill. I'd forgotten she lived in Colorado, but I shot her a text and we were welcomed into her family home with open arms! We had the most epic hug I've had so far on this trip fully loaded with a running start and some twirling in the air. The rest of the night we just chilled and hung out. They made us an amazing dinner and were overly generous towards us. I can't thank them enough for welcoming me and Chip for the night!
 
While I was there Dassah asked me a question though. She's out of school right now. And Dassah is a free spirit. So she told me she wanted to go with me. Now if you're my friend you fall into one of two categories. Either I would hitch with you or I wouldn't hitch with you. Dassah is infinitely in the I would hitch with you category. And so of course I said yes!!!! So, she went up to Iowa with her family today. She is going to think hard on it for the next two days. Me and Chip were headed to Iowa anyways so if Dassah decides it's a go we will pick her up and I will have a partner in crime (hopefully not literally)! And I am super pumped for that. I hope so much she comes, because it takes a special person to do this. And I think she's that kind of person. Hope you come with me Dassah! See you again in a couple days regardless :)

Happiness,

Beacon

P.S. I'm in Kansas
 
Colorado  
Dassah (she's not the dog)

 
Chalk Pyramid 

No comments:

Post a Comment